cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10 Bugs

Phoenixy
Star I
I'd like to report some bugs I found:
During calls, the other half can't hear me.
During Google Hangouts calls (other similar apps may also affected, like Messenger, Whatsapp) I can't hear the other half, only crazy sounds (not sure if the other half can hear me, probably not).
The default "Display size" is huge. When I set it to small in the Settings (Settings --> Display --> Display Size --> Small), it becomes much normal in terms of size, but it also creates another bug. On the home screen, one less row is available. I've attached an image, no icons can be placed on the bottom (Nothing can be placed under the "Dialer - Maps - Chrome row").
46 REPLIES 46

Marky_Marky
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Marky.Marky

Thank you for your asking. The Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution for the recommended Settings. In order to maintain the stability in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

For using Screen Color Mode or volume, if you are used to using ZenUI system, we would recommend that you downgrade to Android 9. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

View post
So it just means to say that we arennot going to have the Asus Splendid support anymore on android 10????

rbeto_gomes
Star I
The beta version is months away, when will a stable version be released? Such a simple question? Even though we know that we can go back to Android 9, which operating system will be used? Google Pure or Zui?

rbeto_gomes
Star I
In Brazil we are looking forward to a stable version, since competitors with their simalaees to the ZenFone 5 ZE620KL are already in version 10. Example Moto G7 Plus that hits the front.

Moris
Star I
hello, can you help me unlock my bootloader. I tried the method by fastboot with the command `` fastboot oem unlock '' but it does not work, I tried with the unlock app provided in the support on the official website but when I launch the app it there is an error message `` this model is not supported '' can you give me a solution, thanks

mmSendal
Star III
Moris

hello, can you help me unlock my bootloader. I tried the method by fastboot with the command `` fastboot oem unlock '' but it does not work, I tried with the unlock app provided in the support on the official website but when I launch the app it there is an error message `` this model is not supported '' can you give me a solution, thanks

View post
You should return to Pie. Also, I recommend you to join Zenfone 5 telegram group. I can't send you the link but I'm pretty sure you can find it on XDA