cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

kAkA47
Star I
เหตุใดโทรศัพท์ Asus Rog 2 ของฉันจึงไม่รองรับ 90 fps เมื่ออัตราเฟรมการแสดงผลหน้าจอของฉันอยู่ที่ 120 fps
Pubg ได้เปิดตัว 90fps อย่างเป็นทางการสำหรับการอัปเดตใหม่และฉันยังคงติดอยู่ในการตั้งค่าที่ราบรื่นและรุนแรง
โปรดอัปเดต

rsrachitsingh02
Star II
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/118945#Comment_118945

Hey there , I'm in

We all should use same subject line and matter , as different mails may confuse them just a suggestion , let me knw if there is a better idea .

Thankyou

View post
Sooo make a subject n matter and post it here and we all will copy it..

johncaraon25
Star I
My rog phone 2 does not have a 90fps but I heard that CN rom have it so I tried to change my to CN and yeah I have a 90fps now. The only problem is, 90fps is not smooth in my phone. It keeps frame dropping so I'm thinking maybe 60fps is good enough for me. It is smoother. When I face enemy it keeps rendering like 90 to 70fps then up to 80 something again. CN does not have that custom armory like global rom(that advance tuning that I dont understand).

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
johncaraon25

My rog phone 2 does not have a 90fps but I heard that CN rom have it so I tried to change my to CN and yeah I have a 90fps now. The only problem is, 90fps is not smooth in my phone. It keeps frame dropping so I'm thinking maybe 60fps is good enough for me. It is smoother. When I face enemy it keeps rendering like 90 to 70fps then up to 80 something again. CN does not have that custom armory like global rom(that advance tuning that I dont understand).

View post
We do not recommend taking this course of action, since it can have a lot of negative side effects. Better to wait for official support through an update to the game itself.

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120996#Comment_120996

We do not recommend taking this course of action, since it can have a lot of negative side effects. Better to wait for official support through an update to the game itself.

View post
Through an update? Why does chinese rom of ROG2 have it and not global? We all have same phones and we all paid same price but why are they being treated nicely and not us? Why dont we yet have 90 fps option in global rom in rog 2? I feel like asus want us to just ignore everything and just suffer.