This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Accessory

as19103
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS I have a suggestion for an accessory that can be very helpful.
Can Asus manufacture an accessory like aero active cooler but without the fan, just the 3.5mm jack and usb type-c port?
I feel that aero active cooler is way too expensive and the fan doesn't even make that much of a difference like Black Shark fun cooler or Red Magic Cooler.
Without the fan it will be cheaper and appeal to more people. and without the fan it can be made more slimmer and easier to carry as well. It will also be very helpful while gaming and bypass charging can be also be used along with earphones.

6 REPLIES 6

MV
Rising Star II
as19103

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS I have a suggestion for an accessory that can be very helpful.

Can Asus manufacture an accessory like aero active cooler but without the fan, just the 3.5mm jack and usb type-c port?

I feel that aero active cooler is way too expensive and the fan doesn't even make that much of a difference like Black Shark fun cooler or Red Magic Cooler.

Without the fan it will be cheaper and appeal to more people. and without the fan it can be made more slimmer and easier to carry as well. It will also be very helpful while gaming and bypass charging can be also be used along with earphones.

Suggestion: Accessory
You didn't get the type c to 3.5mm dongle supplied in the box? It might not be that useful as you already have 2 type c ports. Just my thought. May be you require just for ergonomics so that both cable can attach to single port for ease in gaming.

as19103
Rising Star I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36724/suggestion-accessory

You didn't get the type c to 3.5mm dongle supplied in the box? It might not be that useful as you already have 2 type c ports. Just my thought. May be you require just for ergonomics so that both cable can attach to single port for ease in gaming.

View post
I did got the 3.5 mm dongle, but while using both the dongle and charger at the same time is not comfortable for gaming as using bottom port cause discomfort and not proper grip while gaming.

xihe
Rising Star II
You can get the Funcooler Pro. It works with the ROG Phone 3 and is way better in cooling than the aero fan and MUCH cheaper too.

Android
Rising Star I
Sounds like a great idea. And instead of a fan, how about a headphone amp? Gamers take audio very seriously.
I wouldn't mind the extra pocket bulk the size and shape of the Aeroactive Cooler if it means there's a headphone jack and I can listen to hi-res music on the go.