gananadeep3
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi MODs
Can you please help me understand whats the update 17.0823.2008.78 actually does in rog 3?
14 REPLIES 14

akshujaat
Star III
It's of no use... very bad Asus

MV
Rising Star II
gananadeep3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi MODs

Can you please help me understand whats the update 17.0823.2008.78 actually does in rog 3?

What's the use of 17.0823.2008.78 update for rog 3
It was an update to streamline FOTA. Its there in the release notes. Obviously there might be patches, the information which is not there in notes. What more were you expecting.

gananadeep3
Star III
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36731/whats-the-use-of-17-0823-2008-78-update-for-rog-3

It was an update to streamline FOTA. Its there in the release notes. Obviously there might be patches, the information which is not there in notes. What more were you expecting.

View post
There are many things which definitely needs attention. It's quite frustrating to see the battery drain of about 16% when the phone is idle.. so I was more expecting those fixes first rather than fine-tuning of FOTA.

Keele
Star I
So is the .78 FW solved the battery drain issue ?