This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please ASUS team help your customer regarding overheat of asus ROG 2 auto shutdown

Bingo_man
Star III
ROG 2 users hass been suffering automatic shut down after phone reaches 40°c why...even a low budget phone can reach 40°c without shutdown why..shutdown in Flagship gaming Phone..I buY rog 2 with all money I had just to see this dossapointment..please ASUS team your customer need your help Many of us are suffering this same situation
========================================Come on ASUS ROG2 user lets join our hands and complain about this issue or else this ASUS will let us buy their worst product again and again

25 REPLIES 25

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119341#Comment_119341

Faulty hardware only if my hardware was ever faulty. I once submitted my device to service center and they confirmed that my HARDWARE WAS NOT FAULTY. In the paper they wrote that my hardware was not faulty and they did a factory reset as a fix. I was still facing the sound delay issue and the service center told me to wait for new update for that fix. Few months back i faced the shutdown issue while charging but it vanished after days of usage. Now after updating to latest firmware i again faced that issue and then i downgraded and the issue is forever gone like it never happened. What does that indicate? My issue was solved after downgrading and now my google assistant works fine.

View post
Then they should replace your device. I'm also irritated with their software

Swaraj
Rising Star II
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119352#Comment_119352

Then they should replace your device. I'm also irritated with their software

View post
Lmao what he clearly meant is its software issue not hardware issue, so replacing device wont be any good.

iammdneyaz
Star II
LianaUchiha

ROG 2 users hass been suffering automatic shut down after phone reaches 40°c why...even a low budget phone can reach 40°c without shutdown why..shutdown in Flagship gaming Phone..I buY rog 2 with all money I had just to see this dossapointment..please ASUS team your customer need your help Many of us are suffering this same situation

========================================Come on ASUS ROG2 user lets join our hands and complain about this issue or else this ASUS will let us buy their worst product again and again

Please ASUS team help your customer regarding overheat of asus ROG 2 auto shutdown
screenshot-20200925-190712079-1.jpg
Yes bro mine have same problem.. asus always fails to give stable updates... @asus team change your software engineers..

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119372#Comment_119372

Lmao what he clearly meant is its software issue not hardware issue, so replacing device wont be any good.

View post
The mods said sudden restarts are hardware issue and service center says the hardware is okay. So I said they should replace the device if they cannot be sure if the hardware is okay.