This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Feature request

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hey there, mods. I wanted to share some suggestions for UI experience which I think might be helpful for many users. Please let me know If any of these is possible
1). Use of smart key as shutter is very tough with a protective case. I was thinking maybe the fingerprint sensor could make a very comfortable shutter without any hand shaking.
2) Inbuilt FPS monitor for game genie, third party apps mostly require rooting and I don't want to do that to my phone so I was hoping if this would become an inbuilt feature
3) Inbuilt thermal readings of phone is possible
4) After bringing down the notification panel, It would be great if we could swipe notifications away by swiping to the right or left side on the fingerprint sensor (I'm sorry if this sounds OTT. I don't know the sensors limitations)

9 REPLIES 9

prashanth
Rising Star II
I agree with you,they would be handy

Naga
Star II
Hey there, mods. I wanted to share some suggestions for UI experience which I think might be helpful for many users. Please let me know If any of these is possible
1). Use of smart key as shutter is very tough with a protective case. I was thinking maybe the fingerprint sensor could make a very comfortable shutter without any hand shaking.
2) Inbuilt FPS monitor for game genie, third party apps mostly require rooting and I don't want to do that to my phone so I was hoping if this would become an inbuilt feature
3) Inbuilt thermal readings of phone is possible
4) After bringing down the notification panel, It would be great if we could swipe notifications away by swiping to the right or left side on the fingerprint sensor (I'm sorry if this sounds OTT. I don't know the sensors limitations)

I agree with you. 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Anyone? Can I please know if any of this will be taken to the software team?

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
also add accent color to choose for themes and add themes like in zenfone 5