rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
As we all know MPM1/M2 both are the best and largest selling smartphone which save asus market in India please see to it. We as a customer have faced lot of issue from starting but your software team is soo much slow in solving the bugs and if they solve 1 bug they introduce new bug soo to save your market in mid range phone plz provide accurate support to customers and provide a date when you are going to release stable android 10 update and if you are going to update the both MPM2/M1 to android 11 or not.
8 REPLIES 8

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36631/mpm2-m1-provide-android-10-or-android-11

Final update for zenfone max pro M1 is A10 & it has rolling out already. If you can't wait you can directly download from website or else you can wait for FOTA update for the same

View post
bro plz read the whole statement and then comment their is a difference between stable build and beta build if you are enjoying beta software so why do you need fota update as of now their is no fota coming for MPM1 because the stable build is yet to be released plz get your fact clear.

NEXT
Star II
I will never buy any smartphone of asus in future.

AJ1
Rising Star II
rana.vishal73

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119024#Comment_119024

bro plz read the whole statement and then comment their is a difference between stable build and beta build if you are enjoying beta software so why do you need fota update as of now their is no fota coming for MPM1 because the stable build is yet to be released plz get your fact clear.

View post
Stable version is released, but asus is fixing bugs in that version, some users have received stable version updates. Please read it on internet, asus is just fixing bugs in stable version so it is getting delayed. & that's why users are still waiting for it.

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119104#Comment_119104

Stable version is released, but asus is fixing bugs in that version, some users have received stable version updates. Please read it on internet, asus is just fixing bugs in stable version so it is getting delayed. & that's why users are still waiting for it.

View post
bro first know what is stable and what is beta and when stable is launched and when beta is launched asus have not released any stable update of android 10 for your information they have launched beta 4 updtae for MPM1 and beta 3 for MPM2 get your facts clear first then comment here.