Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi sir,
actually when keep charging my battery always showing indication like slow charger .
as show in figure

8 REPLIES 8

manishDmr
Star I
I am using vivo book s15, from last 7 months and , my battery is draining to fast , 2-3 % in a minute, and processor gets heated even in minimum usage of applications , from 100% to zero in just 45 minutes. Any one having such issues or know how to solve it please do reply.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
manishDmr

I am using vivo book s15, from last 7 months and , my battery is draining to fast , 2-3 % in a minute, and processor gets heated even in minimum usage of applications , from 100% to zero in just 45 minutes. Any one having such issues or know how to solve it please do reply.

View post
type the following commands in cmd with admin rights

PowerCfg.exe /ENERGY -output C:\Energy-Report15-09-2020.html /duration 240
PowerCfg.exe /BATTERYREPORT -output C:\Battery-Report15-09-2020.html /duration 14
upload .html files in online storage , then share the link

ghdsportsclub
Star I
Thanks for the best laps you have provided and i love them but battery is draining too fast, is there any solution for it or any other battery will fix for it. Any suggestion will be apprciated.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ghdsportsclub

Thanks for the best laps you have provided and i love them but battery is draining too fast, is there any solution for it or any other battery will fix for it. Any suggestion will be apprciated.

View post
see my previous reply , I given some commands execute those, send the results, I need the verify which are the applications eating your battery power.