This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad display

GameOjas
Rising Star I
First time buying a Asus phone with brand name ROG which screams power and quality. True to gamers
Had no high expectations from this device but I took it guaranteed that we will have a good display not amazing but usable. Even phone which cost 10k has better display. To top off all this with no proper response from the brand. It is unacceptable service.
If Asus Don't want to do something about this. Then we should. We should let other people know that they should save their money and buy something else.

Everyone who is facing black crush issue should post #rogphone3baddisplay on twitter.

28 REPLIES 28

GameOjas
Rising Star I
mandaldipayan15

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/118642#Comment_118642

Well replied!

View post
For me it's not a reply at all. It's like saying.
Here we gave you some big numbers, so stop complaining about screen not being a screen.

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Does screen actually have the ability to change refresh rate?
If yes, then why we are still seeing black crush on 60hz?
Since everyone is saying only high refresh rate screens a facing this issue.
I think it's not a software issue. It's more of a issue with the display panel itself.

MV
Rising Star II
GameOjas

Does screen actually have the ability to change refresh rate?

If yes, then why we are still seeing black crush on 60hz?

Since everyone is saying only high refresh rate screens a facing this issue.

I think it's not a software issue. It's more of a issue with the display panel itself.

View post
I can see black crush on every frequency and all brightness levels. It is there if you have a keen eye, Is it just me? Pitch blacks are perfect on ROG3. Dark areas and mostly grey colors are the ones that is suffering the most. Will have to keep the rant going on in threads as ASUS is ineligible of providing more information on it.

GameOjas
Rising Star I
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119034#Comment_119034

I can see black crush on every frequency and all brightness levels. It is there if you have a keen eye, Is it just me? Pitch blacks are perfect on ROG3. Dark areas and mostly grey colors are the ones that is suffering the most. Will have to keep the rant going on in threads as ASUS is ineligible of providing more information on it.

View post
Same I have black crush issue on all the refresh rate also.