This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG SERVER NOT RESPONDING

I have rog 2, 8 gb varient and i was so excited for this phone but now i am turning against it slowly because.. This phone hangs and restarts often. PUBG is the main reason i bought this phone but now its been only run pubg on mobile data ... I have 40MBPS connection wifi but whenever i try playing pubg.. on wifi it always shows no response from server... If by any chance i manage to get in to a game... Game lags is so high... that i cant play game. I tried reinstalling PUBG .. i tried format phone 2 times... I tried resetting my wifi router but Hell this phone doesn't allow me play pubg...
Any solution or should Hammer and garbage this beautiful Paper weight.
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Silly question but have you double checked that you haven't accidently restricted wifi data for PUBG?
Go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Data usage -> Control app data usage -> Check PUBG Mobile that it has Cellular background data and wifi enabled

Pashi
Star II
I do have the same problem.even though, I tried your suggestion ,it still works like sh*t!!!!

Not applicable
Anders_ASUS

Silly question but have you double checked that you haven't accidently restricted wifi data for PUBG?

Go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Data usage -> Control app data usage -> Check PUBG Mobile that it has Cellular background data and wifi enabled

View post
Actually i am having same issue with my jio fiber router with 250 mbps speed and i tried airtel fiber connection too with 100 mbps down and 100 mbps up speed and both are having pubg loading issue and heavy desync between me and my connection to server like when i come in cover ingame i still get killed by the enemy while in cover. Never faced these type of issue when first bought rog 2 and oneplus devices. If its the game that just dont like rog phones then its unserstandable but in my opinion its the phone's update itself ruining the phone.
Please provide a downgrade file to least version of the phone, update which was back in september 25 2019. I will be more than happy to use this phone in its glory and not hold back on anything.

solanki_krunal7
Star III
Hi @hemantsony1989
I was also facing same problem,but it got resolved. I have done something, I am not remembering it exactly now. But I faced another problem too, like voice glich over wifi. If I connect to mobile data,voice chat on pubg is enabled but if I go with wifi, I was not able to do voice chat with frnds.
Then I changed my settings of wifi from DHCP to static and assigned a static IP in phone. Problem of voice chat has been resolved by this.
You can try this if it is helpfull in your case too.

amannagwanshi
Star I
sam problam kise kiya pubg wifi mai problsm karta hai aur awaj be nahi aati parsan kar rakha hai