JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 12Gb
Firmware Version: .58 WW
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is it normal i have not yet the option to switch to 90fps in Pubg Mobile with my Rog 3?? I have the last version of the WW firmware, the .58.
Anyone with same problem??
26 REPLIES 26

JohnFrusciante
Star III
@GhostRecon Can I ask you wich model of Rog 3 you have, which firmware and from which country you are from?? Is it WW version? Just to know if it's a problem of my device...because I have seen in the forum many users don't have 90Fps but they have Rog 2...it seems like all owners of Rog 3 have 90Fps option in Pubg Mobile...@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS you think I need to do a factory reset of my phone??

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
david84rm

@GhostRecon Can I ask you wich model of Rog 3 you have, which firmware and from which country you are from?? Is it WW version? Just to know if it's a problem of my device...because I have seen in the forum many users don't have 90Fps but they have Rog 2...it seems like all owners of Rog 3 have 90Fps option in Pubg Mobile...@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS you think I need to do a factory reset of my phone??

View post
All you need to do is relax and let PUBG Corporation / Tencent issue a new update for their game. Last I looked, 90 FPS had not rolled out for ROG 3.