This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS problem

ywitch
Star III
Can you please fix GPS problem in the next update it does'nt work in google maps, waze, tomtom etc. hard to detect location. TIA and keep it up and also update in the camera.
23 REPLIES 23

zdnlee7
Star II
I'm also having GPS issue, can't connect to Waze or Google Map, very hard to detect location. Anybody can help me?

via_gino1
Star I
It has been a while I am having issues with the GPS also. I have tried looking for info and trying many different ways to get it going without success. I worked briefly a few days ago and now getting the message no GPS signal, approximate location. Same for Google maps and Waze

via_gino1
Star I
Anders_ASUS

There's no known GPS problem. We need to log your device to find out why you have so bad performance. In most cases, it's either a software (factory reset) or hardware issue (ASUS support).

You will need to install a log tool that monitors everything. Which one of you are interested in helping us to find out what's wrong with your phone?

View post
It has been a while I am having issues with the GPS also. I have tried looking for info and trying many different ways to get it going without success. I worked briefly a few days ago and now getting the message no GPS signal, approximate location. Same for Google maps and Waze

via_gino1
Star I
Anders_ASUS

There's no known GPS problem. We need to log your device to find out why you have so bad performance. In most cases, it's either a software (factory reset) or hardware issue (ASUS support).

You will need to install a log tool that monitors everything. Which one of you are interested in helping us to find out what's wrong with your phone?

View post
I have been trying to look for a fix or update specifically for GPS but couldn't find anything

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
via.gino1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28690#Comment_28690

I have been trying to look for a fix or update specifically for GPS but couldn't find anything

View post
You're the only who have mentioned about GPS issues on ROG Phone II in the last couple of months. This brings me to the conclusion that it's your device. Please send it in for repair.