Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWiFi , Airtel India

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone
Why don't we still have wifi calling on rog 2 ? Airtel is offering wifi calling but we don't have it's support. Other phones even from asus have it . Why are rog 2 users always left out. Please response to this thread and ask your dev team to resolve important stuff and add basic features instead of fixing useless stuff thag 0.01% of rog users care about .

5 REPLIES 5

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
kotlaabhinay12345

1. Model Name:Rog phone
  2. Why don't we still have wifi calling on rog 2 ? Airtel is offering wifi calling but we don't have it's support. Other phones even from asus have it . Why are rog 2 users always left out. Please response to this thread and ask your dev team to resolve important stuff and add basic features instead of fixing useless stuff thag 0.01% of rog users care about .

VoWiFi , Airtel India
I think they've already mentioned , that they have been working on this , as for now it's only available for Jio network .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, 
VoWifi is working for Reliance Jio as of now. For Airtel we are working to get it enabled. 

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
They have been working since last year. I suggest you stick to VoLTE, I've faced issues with VoWifi . Person is not able to hear what I'm saying, but I'm able to listen to them

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
kotlaabhinay12345

1. Model Name:Rog phone
  2. Why don't we still have wifi calling on rog 2 ? Airtel is offering wifi calling but we don't have it's support. Other phones even from asus have it . Why are rog 2 users always left out. Please response to this thread and ask your dev team to resolve important stuff and add basic features instead of fixing useless stuff thag 0.01% of rog users care about .

VoWiFi , Airtel India
What is the benifit for Vowifi no benefit. For calling you need to have sim in your phone now in India all have unlimited calling plans so this Vowifi help nothing. Vowifi is just for showing .