Star III
P
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .32
Rooted or not: NOT ROOTEDal rSignal ops suddenly and come back in few seconds
49 REPLIES 49

rev_vishal
Star I
Even I am facing same issue mobile network suddenly goes for couple of seconds as soon as phone is answered or during the call at times
This is annoying fix this ASAP or replace it if it's hardware issue.
Sim works fine on other phones , so definitely it's not network provider issue. (AIRTEL INDIA)
Pathetic experience with ASUS basic phone calls are not working on such high-end phone. Fix this ASAP
Rog Phone 3 issue from beginning even after firmware update to 58. Please rectify this .

P_chai
Star II
@rev.vishal
Happened to me in the first week. Signal comes n goes, 4g signal was on but no internet and signal disappeared I got them all.
But there's a way to fix it.
Network>Mobile network>APN
Then create a new APN by google search all those details from your network provider site.
The default set up that came up with the phone seems not quite right.
My problem solved after I did this.

jpnwork_p
Star I
Same problem cellular network connectivity is very unstable keeps disconnecting randomly. I need help too

hadyanariz01
Star I
Anders_ASUS

Ok, I will need you to log your devices. I will send PM with instructions

View post
can you send me the instructions as well because my rog phone have been doing this since last week

P.chai

@rev.vishal

Happened to me in the first week. Signal comes n goes, 4g signal was on but no internet and signal disappeared I got them all.

But there's a way to fix it.

Network>Mobile network>APN

Then create a new APN by google search all those details from your network provider site.

The default set up that came up with the phone seems not quite right.

My problem solved after I did this.

View post
I googled my network provider settings and created a new APN. This fixed my issue.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!