This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh rate occupied by some other application or hardware !

After getting this recent FOTA update I'm unable to adjust my refresh rates from my setting whenever x mode is off and it gives the option to adjust refresh rate only when x mode is on or whenever it is plugged to charger and there is something with wifi mobile data and bluetooth thing whenever i turn on or off x mode in the device bluetooth,wifi and mobile data automatically gets on !! What magical can this asus device be this is totally not a flagship thing i know asus had tried to solve many issues like some severe black crush issue which still persist for this device and i don't think can be solved totally (not100% solved, as it had been solved about 70-80%) but this doesn't mean that it should create other issues afterall day by day this device is disappointing me as I'm totally upset with my choice of buying this i should have wait for iphone 12 but afterall it's my bad to accept this !!
It's disappointing when you accept a buggies android mobile phone with different varieties of issues with such a huge price of almost 60k !
I suggest to people who else are looking to buy any gaming phone to wait till the launch of iphone 12 series as in i don't believe any other phone in the market now is worth to buy for gaming specially !!
Hope this might be helpful in anyway to anyone !! That's it !! 🙏🙏
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
"whenever it is plugged to charger and there is something with wifi mobile data and bluetooth thing whenever i turn on or off x mode in the device bluetooth,wifi and mobile data automatically gets on"
=> Please share a video
"Refresh rate occupied by some other application"
=> This was solved in latest update, if you are still facing this please share a video.
For black crush a screenshot of the App would be helpful.
Make sure your phone is on the latest firmware version is .70 for best experience

@ARP_ASUS
Sir,
Don't you think we are tired of sharing screenshots and videos !! I can better rely on fact that asus can't help their customers satisfy as i have not just reported the first problem, there are many and my device is at it's latest software update .70 and this issues wasn't their before the update it had occured after the update. But i don't think we can get any help from asus, this is totally disappointing and i accept the fact that asus lags far behind as far as software is concerned . Afterall i had just wasted my money buying this so called ROG 3 not even worth it .
And one more thing there is is red tint issue at it's lowest brightness for youtube and some other apps.
# List of problems in ROG 3
1. This wifi, bluetooth, mobile data, bug linked with X mode and charging.
2. Red tint issue on youtube (at lowest brightness)
3. Severe black crush issue (even in brightness more then 50-60%)
4. Refresh rate occupied by other application or hardware ( ever this phone can't interpret well at 144 hz )
5. A bit of heating issue but almost to the point to negligence (can be ignored)
What more can be in this list now. Even I'm tired of reporting all the issues. I better suggest those guys who else will reach to this discussion, NOT TO BUY this ROG PHONE 3 . Asus is very bad at it's software thing !! Just disappointed and lastly I even don't wanna discuss any of these things further from now just too much of this had happened now !! That's it !!🙏🙏🤫🤫