This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery backup very poor

aanujkumar12332
Star II
After latest update asus zenfone 5z 100.10.107.99 is bad update for battery backup
Battery automatically drain 25% to 30% in day or night without used
Backup is very poor for basic performance on phone

4 REPLIES 4

aanujkumar12332
Star II
After latest update asus zenfone 5z 100.10.107.99 is bad update for battery backup

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aanujkumar123321

Battery backup very poor
25-30% drain is too much and surely its not with latest update .99 coz i am using .99 and i get 5 hrs 31 min SOT for normal use and idle drain is less compared to .92
You may be facing drain just because of any third party app which is triggering with OS i suggest you to factory data reset your 5z which will surely fix battery drain problem for sure
Before factory data rest please dont forget to backup your imp data
Steps for factory reset :-
Settings>system>reset options>erase all data
Heres my screenshot of battery backup on latest .99 you can see less idle drain 👇
screenshot-20200927-182229789-281-29.jpg
I wish your problem gets fixed if issue still remains same even after factory data reset than you should visit your nearest service centre to get your 5z examined to find exact cause of battery drain which i feel may be hardware issue
Also before visiting service centre dont forget to backup your imp data to avoid loss of that imp data
Thanks!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aanujkumar123321

View post
Also if you want you can wait until next FOTA arrives coz most probably next FOTA will be focused on battery improvements and check if battery issue gets resolved
Stay tuned! 😊

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
aanujkumar123321

Battery backup very poor
25%-30% idle battery drain is too much and it's not a problem on .99 firmware but yes I can say that battery drain issue is there on active usage and that needs to be fixed. But idle battery drain is definitely not an issue its more improved than .92 firmware.