This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ROG Phone 3] New Feature - Bypass Charging!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi all!

With the new firmware update rolling out WW starting from Sep 21 , version below, we are also introducing a new feature in Game Genie

The 'Bypass Charging' feature is added to Game Genie, and can be enabled in-game , to temporarily allow power to the system by plugging in the charger , yet not charge the battery. This feature can prevent system from heavily draining battery while playing games yet avoid the charging of the battery which can in instances introduce extra heat.
Added “Bypass charging” feature in the in-game Game Genie panel. Allows you to power the system without charging the battery.

GLHF!
65 REPLIES 65

I didn't get bypass charging update
It's like almost every one got their except me!!

dubasiukas
Star I
CH_ASUS

Hi all!

With the new firmware update rolling out WW starting from Sep 21 , version below, we are also introducing a new feature in Game Genie

The 'Bypass Charging' feature is added to Game Genie, and can be enabled in-game , to temporarily allow power to the system by plugging in the charger , yet not charge the battery. This feature can prevent system from heavily draining battery while playing games yet avoid the charging of the battery which can in instances introduce extra heat.

1. Added “Bypass charging” feature in the in-game Game Genie panel. Allows you to power the system without charging the battery.

GLHF!

[ROG Phone 3] New Feature - Bypass Charging!
Hello
When we will get this update in Lithuania. I'm still with version 17.0823.2007.58. I love this phone and can't wait until I get this update for heavy gaming.

PortGie
Star I
Good day sir.. I just want to make a request.. Please make Volte available in asia especially in south east asia..
I am from Indonesia.. I cant use phone call with ROG Phone 3 because there isnt any update to make volte works in south east asia..

So please kindly to make the volte available in south east asia or maybe please make all the region can use volte with this ROG Phone 3..

#SorryForMyPoorGrammar

UllU
Star III
I still didn't get the update on my ROG Phone 3 Global (WW) version. And my device is unrooted is still having firmware version 17.0823.2007.58.
How and when could i receive the update, although i sent ASUS an email regarding the same, they just pinned me their link to "how to update firmware",which i had written to them and made clear that i already knew.
Can someone suggest me any solutions?
screenshot-20200928-150305643-281-29.jpg

rogphone 3 strix is noit working with bose soundsport wireless earbuds propperly when using for the calls . except that its works wery well when listening music etc only issue is when making or recieving calls . the sound is breaking etc . tried to connect my headset to other phoines etc works perfect . any sugestions what to do ? so pist off that want to bring back phone to the shop !!!!

mod: removed your personal information.
Can you please post this again as a separate thread instead, that way it is easier for everyone to help , as this topic is not relevant to Bypass Charging.