Suchi
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
It's been quite a few days and I'm noticing there's no vibration during calls/notifications . Like it's vibrating only once in 10 times. Even while typing there's no haptic feedback (which was enabled). I don't see the issue in vibration motor as I'm able to choose the vibration pattern and there the phone is vibrating alright. Though the intensity has reduced so much(I've kept the intensity as maximum but still).
I've tried factory reset, running in safe mode,and have the latest update (Sep 5). So please recommend me other methods apart from these.
7 REPLIES 7

Suchi
Star II
No it isn't working 🙁🙁. Service center I fear seeing the reviews of users they'll take it for a month or so.
Is this a hardware issue? Or happened due to some software issues?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Suchi

No it isn't working 🙁🙁. Service center I fear seeing the reviews of users they'll take it for a month or so.

Is this a hardware issue? Or happened due to some software issues?

View post
At the moment, I can only assume it's a hardware problem because I still get haptic feedback on the latest version of the firmware.
You have done factory reset, so that should eliminate the software problems anyhow.
I don't work for ASUS, but you can wait for someone else or moderators to further guide you on this. Service Centre taking long I guess is due to shortage of parts due to the pandemic, I could be wrong.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Sometimes software may have some minor bug which may cause issue, but SMMI test can detect hardware issues which you already have shared. You can either wait for an update or visit the nearest service center.
Service center duration of service and troubleshooting varies due to multiple factors.
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india