This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please ASUS team help your customer regarding overheat of asus ROG 2 auto shutdown

Bingo_man
Star III
ROG 2 users hass been suffering automatic shut down after phone reaches 40°c why...even a low budget phone can reach 40°c without shutdown why..shutdown in Flagship gaming Phone..I buY rog 2 with all money I had just to see this dossapointment..please ASUS team your customer need your help Many of us are suffering this same situation
========================================Come on ASUS ROG2 user lets join our hands and complain about this issue or else this ASUS will let us buy their worst product again and again

25 REPLIES 25

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
LianaUchiha

ROG 2 users hass been suffering automatic shut down after phone reaches 40°c why...even a low budget phone can reach 40°c without shutdown why..shutdown in Flagship gaming Phone..I buY rog 2 with all money I had just to see this dossapointment..please ASUS team your customer need your help Many of us are suffering this same situation

========================================Come on ASUS ROG2 user lets join our hands and complain about this issue or else this ASUS will let us buy their worst product again and again

Please ASUS team help your customer regarding overheat of asus ROG 2 auto shutdown
For this kind of issue, you need to visit a service center.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

Swaraj
Rising Star II
LianaUchiha

I suggest u to w8 for a week bcuz their will be fota update regarding this overheating issue, after fota if the problem still persists then take it to service center

nationkid
Rising Star II
Yeah mods probs dont know. Latest update caused a bug which made the CPU stay at 2.97Ghz which caused the overheating and battery drain.

Fix is out next week its just waiting on CTS.