This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why No New Update On Android 10 For Asus Max M2 (zb632kl) ???

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Why Asus Is Not Giving The New Android 10 Beta Or Stable For Asus Max M2 After .31 Update Which Was Released Back In May,2020 . No New Update On Android 10 From Last 3 or 4 Months , why ?
We , All Users Are Waiting Desperately Please Provide A Stable Update Or Beta With Bug Fixes .

20 REPLIES 20

Luvgya
Rising Star I
I've never seen any company like asus . If you do not have capabilities to provide android 10 for asus max m2 then why you are giving hopes to users that " our team has been working on it , stick with our social media handles untill the update is rolled out " . Why you provide a beta update of android 10 . If you do not want to give the stable android 10 update then why you rolled out beta for asus max m2 . And if providing beta then why not providing it regularly . Last update of android 10 beta for asus max m2 was rolled out on may, 2020 and now its been 4 or 5 months no new update on android 10. If u don't want to give android 10 then tell users about it that we do not going to give android 10 for max m2 , do not wait for it . Just giving hopes to users . You should take care of it asus unless users will boycott you soon . You are just focusing on flagship range smartphones but i think this entry level and mid range is the best market . Have you never seen Xiaomi , this company's main focus is on these range of smartphones. I hope you going to be have a look on it .

Ankesh
Star III
Hey, So it's kind of confirmed that ASUS will not be providing A10 on Max M2. They've done this previously with Zenfone live series. I am planning to switch on some other device after few months. It's really sad for me to Switch as back in Feb 2019, I was really happy with ASUS, but now seeing some Physical issues with the device and no software support best to never buy any ASUS device.

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Ankesh

Hey, So it's kind of confirmed that ASUS will not be providing A10 on Max M2. They've done this previously with Zenfone live series. I am planning to switch on some other device after few months. It's really sad for me to Switch as back in Feb 2019, I was really happy with ASUS, but now seeing some Physical issues with the device and no software support best to never buy any ASUS device.

View post
Its better to switch to other brands because asus is worst in software management . They are mainly only focusing on their flagships .

SidLit
Star I
I need android 10 how much more time when asus Max m2 receive android 10 stable update

Vikhyat
Star III
Such a bad behaviour from a big company. There have been multiple occassions where users have asked about the next update but no update has been provided again and again.
All of your fans and custers are really disappointed with this behaviour.