This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain with 2004.09 update.(Rog phone 2)

NikTheHybrid
Star II
Battery is draining heavily after the 2004.09 update. I'm not even getting 5 to 6 hrs of screen time with little gaming and surfing youtube. Please let me know if any of the guys having the same problem .
Please and let me know when the new update is rolling out . Hoping the problem will be fixed as soon as possible.
15 REPLIES 15

pavannfs
Star III
I would like to reiterate again that I feel Asus has downgraded the capacity of battery. I feel like it because it is taking half an hour less time to completely charge the battery. I don't know whether it is a software tweak or hardware degrade(which is caused by charging the battery while gaming). I suspect it to be similar to battery gate issue in iPhones.
If most of the people facing the battery drain issue. I don't think restarting the phone everyday is gonna fix this issue.

valeluparay
Star I
screenshot-20200925-200928289.jpg
Last update(2009.47).android system 38% .asus is the best.this is first and least asus phone for me.thanks a lot , this update help me to decide .

yodame
Star II
Same situation here
I hope they fix this soon because in this state the phone is practically unusable

davejrlim
Star I
Same 6000mah battery draining daily very fast , android system draining battery rapidly everyday for not using anything. This phone is practically electricity sucking phone everyday and unusable at times

philip_zwieb
Star I
Same problem here!!!