This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People can't hear me on the other side of the phone when using 4G 3G or 2G - ZS600KL

dj_engine1
Star I
Hello..

I had to send my phone for warranty since nobody can hear me good on the other side of the phone.
The mic works perfectly on voicememo and recording whatsapp messages.
So when i call people they tell me that they hear me underwater or they hear me stuttering or hear nothing at all.
I have a cheaper samsung phone and use the same sim card and i have 0 issues people hearing me.
And no i am not placing my fingers on the mic and i had to remove the original casing for nothing from asus zentalk employee..
I have started a thread about this and i can't find this one anywhere on this forum, why has this been deleted?!
Many people had the same issue and there was no solution for this either, even new phones were resent and still having the same issue.
Internally must know something about this issue because it was mentioned a lot!
Always downloaded the latest firmware and OS still the same problem.
Now i have to miss this phone for weeks because this has not been tested properly.
Can someone confirm that there is an issue with this 1st gen phone?
Calling should be essential for a phone and this one is no good.
😡

11 REPLIES 11

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dj_engine1
1. May I ask which department received your logs before? Is that ASUS repair center?
2. As of now you don't have the phone, is your device in the repair center already?
Please check your inbox and provide me your SN and RMA no for further checking.

We don't delete the threads normally, only if the users request or some technical issue happened from old ZenTalk to current ZenTalk.

dj_engine1
Star I
1. May I ask which department received your logs before? Is that ASUS repair center?
This was the zentalk forum, but it looks new now. Perhaps the transition did not go well.
2. As of now you don't have the phone, is your device in the repair center already?
Yes it is called Dynafix in the Netherlands and is having a second go for this issue.
I will check the inbox.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dj_engine1
Thank you for your reply. After checking, because the RMA you provided is not ASUS authorized RMA no (which I suggest is from Dynafix?), I will wait till your repair finishing. If the issue persists after repaired from Dynafix, I may need your logs for further checking.

dj_engine1
Star I
Hello Christine,
As i mentioned earlier the logs did not display anything wrong in the zentalk forum.
I am not far away from my warranty now.
When i have the phone back i most likely have to return it immediately again because of long waiting times.

mamsafras
Star I
The same issue i have also and i raised this issue to Asus Support. They given the steps that above mentioned , even not fixed. We need proper solution for this @Christine_ASUS and @Y_ASUS . This issue happen while talking only means when mobile away 2" from face people in other end they keep complaining that they cannot able to hear my voice properly. If i use earphone there is no issues to hear in other side