This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 android 10 Version WW-17.2018.2007.428 audio issue

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Audio still worst asus has done nothing in the new beta update just updated the security patch which is also old one, their developer team doesn't know anything here google has launched latest upgrade of android 11 and asus is still stuck in android 10.
audio quality is worst.
9 REPLIES 9

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Audio is far better than before

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
Riju9547

Audio is far better than before

View post
The Audio quality is same as previous build I think you have not enable mono audio in previous build in accessibility settings that's why you are able to find the difference because in the previous build it was disabled. Further the audio is saturated and the base is not clear through wired headset or wireless headset you could clearly figure it out if then also you are unable just play a multiplayer game you would come to know the exact issue. The speaker audio base is not clear.
about software: The optimization has been done very well but their are still minor to little bugs which can be easily solved the performance is great the touch is fabulous the smoothness of touch is great.
No additional new feature.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking.
MPM1> I just checked two MPM1, one in A9 V087 and one in A10 V432, and their speaker volume are approximately the same, so as bass performance. Furthermore, I had tested two MPM1, one in A10 V429 and one in A10 V432, before V432 rolled out, the earphones performance is solved in V432.
MPM2>The issue is now under investigation. Please refer to the link below
vamsi

photo-2020-09-24-12-46-07.jpg

photo-2020-09-24-12-46-29.jpg

I have updated my Max pro M2 to 17.2018.2007.428.

Bugs:

1. Low volume through speaker and earpiece while calling. (speaker compared to Pie)
  2. Low volume through speaker while playing music.
  3. No bass through earphones. (tried max pro m1 bug fix method, it improved sound quality. still bass is very low compared
  4. to pie build).
  5. mobile network icon is missing. (screenshot 1 below)
  6. Huge chin (Navbar) with A10 gestures. (Screenshot 2 above)

*Sound Issue*Max pro M2 A10 V428 September Update

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi friends

Thank you for your asking.

MPM1> I just checked two MPM1, one in A9 V087 and one in A10 V432, and their speaker volume are approximately the same, so as bass performance. Furthermore, I had tested two MPM1, one in A10 V429 and one in A10 V432, before V432 rolled out, the earphones performance is solved in V432.

MPM2>The issue is now under investigation. Please refer to the link below

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36306/sound-issue-max-pro-m2-a10-v428-september-update

View post
So you mean Max Pro M1 android 10(432) is having the same quality of speaker output like pie(87) ????
using the word Approximately the same quality of output in android 10 compared to pie, confused alot!!