This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 auto shutdown while playing pubg

sidd_up43
Star III
My asus phone 2 is auto restarting 5 to 6 times in a raw while playing pubg . While i dont have any issue while using any other app
Kindly help asap
26 REPLIES 26

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sidd.up43

I am so much frustrated now I can't play game for even 30 min continuously .. its s better I should file complaint in consumer court as this is global issue and asus is not even bothered to fix it .. asus don't even care about its customers wasting such amount of money to get garbage is seriously pointless ... If anyone else have same issue I will recommend to file a case in consumer court against asus regarding this bad quality product ... Gaming phone which is not capable of running even single same without restart. ..... Everyone please file case against asus as they are not going to fix it

View post
Sorry, I don't have other suggestions at the moment but the last few things which get said are:
Perform a factory reset if you haven't done so already;
If that doesn't work, you may need to visit the service centre when safe and convient.

nationkid
Rising Star II
I have to say dont follow Ronalds suggestion on this matter.

The new update is the issue, I have done a full reset as advised by support and was about to send it in for RMA until a ASUS MOD told me otherwise. Sadly a waiting game, let us just hope a fix can be sent out tonight.

Not happy myself that I basically have a dead phone atm but next FOTA after fix I think i will give it a week before updating.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
nationkid

The new update is the issue, I have done a full reset as advised by support and was about to send it in for RMA until a ASUS MOD told me otherwise. Sadly a waiting game, let us just hope a fix can be sent out tonight.

Not happy myself that I basically have a dead phone atm but next FOTA after fix I think i will give it a week before updating.

View post
@sidd.up43 had the issue before the update came through which is why I suggested. There has been comments made on XDA that visting Service Centres do resolve the initial issue that was raised.
The last suggestion are default, so it is entirely up to you @sidd.up43 .

sidd_up43
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/118071#Comment_118071

Sorry, I don't have other suggestions at the moment but the last few things which get said are:

• Perform a factory reset if you haven't done so already;
  • If that doesn't work, you may need to visit the service centre when safe and convient.

View post
I did everything now I will take legal action against asus as this is global issue and asus is responsible to fix it but they are not willing to

sidd_up43
Star III
nationkid

View post
@nationkid for me I am frustrated like anything after this Fota update it has become worse can't even play for even 30 min