This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark theme in Setting menu

AJ1
Rising Star II
Even if dark theme is applied from settings menu why then settings menu theme is not changing to dark theme? Is it by default or bug which is stopping to change settings menu theme to dark theme? Any idea how we can change settings menu theme to dark in max pro M1.?
9 REPLIES 9

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
AJ1

Even if dark theme is applied from settings menu why then settings menu theme is not changing to dark theme? Is it by default or bug which is stopping to change settings menu theme to dark theme? Any idea how we can change settings menu theme to dark in max pro M1.?

Dark theme in Setting menu
Are you in android 9 or 10?

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, let us know the firmware version of the device and try restarting the device.
You may also, Clear system cache.
Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode

ansumanmaity100
Star II
Complete black i.e amoled black is not in settings. Settings had a grey coloured theme . How can that be changed ?

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
ansumanmaity10000

Complete black i.e amoled black is not in settings. Settings had a grey coloured theme . How can that be changed ?

View post
That is how Google implemented dark theme in android 10