System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ROG Strix G531GT
Frequency of occurrence: -
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi, I cannot my use my Armoury crate as usual, its been 3 days and keep counting. It shown "Service Error" when trying to open Armour Crate. Im trying reinstalling but the error always pop up. It stated that Rog Live Service, Aura Service, and Armoury Crate service not installed, but when i open Program and Features its already installed *picture Attached*.
What whould i do?
2.png
3.png
4.png
model.png

19 REPLIES 19

Hey there i need urgent help i am frustrated with this problem any one can help me why armoury crate is not working i tried everything even resetting the laptop but after when it completely updated i doesn't even recognize its own services running or not i am using ROG Strix G531GT. This is crazy its been 2 month since i purchased this laptop and after false update that asus provides its gives the same service error. When i contacted asus service they told something we can't do anything from there and recommended to take services which are ofcourse not the doorstep service. Can someone help me with this thing that why it forgets that system uses the services and gives the error?
capture-2-png.png
capture-3-png.png
capture-4-png.png
capture-5-png.png
capture-6-png.png
capture-png.png

ZT-f8980b20
Star II
@harshitpandya87
do you try my step?

ZT-f8980b20
Star II
PISCOLA

Before Instaling Armoury crate Armoury crate service etc, did you have to uninstall all of them before?

View post
ya. you have to uninstalling all of them

robertwijanarko16@gmail.com

@harshitpandya87

do you try my step?

View post
yes i tried your steps as well it was not working after restart and installation again now somehow its works good automatically but its missing game visual and i don't know where can i find it everything is up to date still no sign of gamevisual.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello @harshitpandya87 ,
This issue has been under investigation.
I have PM you.
Please kindly check an try.