Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems #battery drain

asaniket03
Rising Star I
After new update .47 battery drains like anything
Even android system taking too much of battery in my case it's uses around 26%🤐
Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems
We need solutions for one problem and asus dev gives us new 2 problem by this system update.
Asus I request u first u upgrade ur dev. Thn push update with some sense every time when new updates comes tht comes with new problem and previous problem also be their.
@Anders_ASUS
@ARP_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS

15 REPLIES 15

Swaraj
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

We are looking into it and for the majority it seems to be issue with Google Play (not Asus).

View post
It is ur update not bcuz of Google play
I can confirm this bcuz it spikes only while installing apps n remains at 2.96 ghz forever

Melqui
Zen Master I
@ARP_ASUS Downgraded to WW-17.0240.2007.27 and bug 100% solved here, so its bug of latest Asus update (related to apk installs). S9+ don't manifest this bug here, even with september security patch.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

We are looking into it and for the majority it seems to be issue with Google Play (not Asus).

View post
Y always u give excuses accept tht it's ur mistake

ImShrey
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

View post
@ARP_ASUS Wrong!
Check the original thread of this issue, it is triggered by FpsCentralContr service within com.asus.hardwareStub.
This gets called whenever app is installed, be it via playstore or manual apk installation from file manager.
We have investigated the issue with adb tool, and have concrete reproducible evidence that this infact is not google issue, or atleast this is new issue with the asus. (Google's issue may be there but it's completely different thing)

Check these screenshots, even after disabling google playstore, clearing data of Fota service, AC, and of play services, still issue can be triggered when you install app via apk in file manager.

FpsCentralContr service which is a part of Com.asus.hardwarestub continuously hoggs CPU at 95%, even with screen off and set to 60fps.

Clearly bug in latest firmware as, @Melqui and many people rolled back to previous version of 2007.27 and also those who didn't update have no issues.
screenshot-20200925-111314864.jpg
screenshot-20200925-111344331.jpg
t2-jpg.jpg
See here, 99%. Cpu usage even when screen if off.
@LP_ASUS

Melqui
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

View post
Downgraded to WW-17.0240.2007.27 and bug 100% solved here, so its latest update bug (related to all installs) and S9+ don't manifest this bug here, even with september security patch.