rasikkul25
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================see the attached screenshot ..I tried clearing all data of Google Play Store and Google Play services ,but device is not getting certified after .432 update.please tell the solution asus moderaters or anyone... please help ...
screenshot-20200925-110845.png

3 REPLIES 3

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

iamsoumik18
Star I
rasikkul25

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================see the attached screenshot ..I tried clearing all data of Google Play Store and Google Play services ,but device is not getting certified after .432 update.please tell the solution asus moderaters or anyone... please help ...

screenshot-20200925-110845.png

My device is not play protect certified after .432 update
Same Problem 😕

rasikkul25
Star II
Most users on beta 4 said that their device is certified..then why not mine??. please modretors confirm this issue ...is Android 10 beta 4 version is by default not certified device on play store or not....is this is a global issue with this update or individuals issue?? Any effect of DRM KEYS here?? Most users using custom ROMs lost Widevine L1..is this uncertified issue arises from that .. please give solution in detail..most of the users are facing this issue.