This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

ammzul
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116750#Comment_116750

Done 👍 thanks for taking stand

I belive we will come up to something soon 🤞

View post
Thank-you!

I was waiting for the official update with my two eyes opened but still no official from asus team has initiated about this update and it's shame that budget range and mid range phones got this update Me here using flagship phone and waiting for the update on twitter

I was waiting for the official update with my two eyes opened but still no official from asus team has initiated about this update and it's shame that budget range and mid range phones got this update Me here using flagship phone and waiting for the update on Twitter

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
ammzul

@Blake_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @AnthonyLee_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Victor01_ASUS

@Abhinav @amitgarde3 @aamod.v8 @adityapruthi2001 @Sasank @JACKSPARROW @vitorgn @vkk178 @adityadas086 @Debasish Sahoo @robinjos @subhojit.dey @sidarya31 @elizednicolas0329 @CachexxCookies @apurbadas24a @maiya.raviraj @hkumar73 @defylimitations @Chintan Devganiya @annuraja01 @Averan @Abhishek9802576260@gmail.com @gtnvvsunil9999

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116732#Comment_116732

Don't mistake I'm being sarcastic.

1. This will clearly bring out whether ASUS India is responding to ASUS Forum in a timely manner or not. Their response will prove or disprove whether carrier's feedback is correct or misplaced.
  2. Can anyone take responsibility for the follow-up of this with MODS? I may not be able to access the forums for 2-3 days actively.....As a request though.

To have pushed the ASUS to this point of ground is itself seems a commendable job. Finally from generic responses, seems like the action has moved to ASUS India !

What I have also done additionally is, requested ASUS India directly for VoWiFi support in Zenfone 5Z. Can we also collectively drop such requests to build up pressure on ASUS India? Here is how it is to be done....

After visiting ASUS India website, please proceed as follows #

Click Service - Then Click Support - Then Click Service & Repair - Then Click Email US

Query Type # Technical Support

Additionally, if you think, it's appropriate, drop in your request possibly by copying paste the text as follows #

=============================================================================

Dear Asus India Team,

Asus - Z01RD - ZenPhone 5Z - ZS620KL / ZS621KL - India Version

Request you to bring up with the following software / feature additions or enabling

Voice over WIFI (VoWIFI) for Indian Telecom Operators (Operators Name # Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel) - Enable - Wi-Fi Calling Provisioned

Please share the development & software updates for Zenfone 5Z.

Thanks in advance.

=================================================================================

View post
Done @ammzul , Sorry Past 6 Days I Am Not Active .

ammzul
Star III