gananadeep3
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There are multiple bugs noted after updated .70 FOTA update
1. Notification light doesn't turn off even after reading or closing the notification. We need to lock the phone by pressing power button and unlock it to turn off notification light.
2. Battery stats are not accurate. I played pubg for 35 mins and amount of battery consumed was 7% but when I check the battery stats at the end of the day time remained the same but battery consumption was adjusted to 9%.
3. Battery stats were reset for some reason after turning off my mobile and on it again.
4. I am not sure this is because of FOTA update but volume of my mobile seems much low at 50-60% of volume.
5. System UI consumption of battery is almost 25% for me. Why is it using so much battery.
6. Power consumption during phone standby is more. It should be better optimised.
9 REPLIES 9

rana_b4523
Star II
I am having same issues as 1, 4, 5, 6. And somehow after the update i feel the screen is not super clear as it was before. Specially on black backgrounds

vishwa804
Star III
Having 1st and 5th issue, haven't noticed the rest.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
For Battery App usage battery time can be sometime inaccurate, the main stats which matters is Screen on time. If that gives you a good no then I think there is nothing to be worried about.
For Sound will have a check.
You can do a battery stats reset and try a couple of cycle - Charge to around 95% and drain till 10% this way the stats should Auto reset and may give accurate readings.

vishwa804
Star III

What about the notification light and the System UI battery drain.

hamad_baig2
Star II
Having 4,5 and 6 issues. The biggest problem is the battery drain by android system. Check the screenshot below.
screenshot-20200925-101445761.jpg