This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"I've been warned"

Not applicable
SPOOKY! I'VE BEEN WARNED. But seriously before this account gets banned from this forum, i just want to say that i honestly dont care because this forum is useless, none of my issues were fixed or my requests were fulfilled. All i got was reply from mods but thats all. Spending time on this forum was total waste of my time and internet. I want to thank all other users for helping me get through my issues and stick with me. Fan boys, i will say just one thing, OPEN YOUR EYES.
Anyways, this might be my last post on this forum. Glad i could at least know that i am not the only one being bullshitted by asus. Threats by mods just feel so normal now after i know that mods just dont do anything except posting messages and bans and threats. They dont actually update the phone, their work is to convey message to devs and i dont think devs care for what we want or what issues we face because none of user requested features or even bugs are ever fixed. Sound recorder delay still exist, difference is seeing asus not caring about that and ignoring it made us forget about that issue so we started to ignore issues too. Asus fanboys covering up for asus idk why, maybe asus paid them or free mobiles idk.
Anyways cya later if this acc is still unbanned. I will leave the "threat" in this post and my response on that.
screenshot-20200924-231832919.jpg
screenshot-20200924-232122962.jpg

screenshot-20200924-231828578.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable
Pretenders gonna pretend... They pretend they care.

Not applicable
Open my profile and see 43 posts that i have made. 39 of them are about bugs and feature requests on which mods have replied but they were never used in updates, not even single one of them

amansh1004
Rising Star I
Seriously bro m also going to sell my phone if it become ok and never gonna buy asus phones this was my 2nd time..as I thought high range phones will be better but I was wrong..all my friends are laughing on me now

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
We should all start a petition and force Asus to give our money back. Whenever a new update arrives old bugs get replaced with newer more annoying ones. This new PlayStore bug is a huge pain in the ass and they want you to disable PlayStore in order to temporarily "fix" it.