cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

s_v_yuvaraj_199
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

I will reiterate what I've said earlier in this thread (and others), as there still seems to be some confusion regarding this:

We have been looking into why ROG Phones are not getting 90 FPS support ever since the first thread was posted about it here on Zentalk. Enabling 90 FPS is not something we can do - it has to be done by the developers/publishers of the game.

Second part of this is of course that some ROG Phone 3 users have reported that they already have 90 FPS support. We have an idea of why this is, but bottom line is that Tencent/PUBG Corporation have not yet rolled out support for all ROG Phone users as of yet.

I understand your frustration and we're doing what we can from our end. We want 90 FPS in PUBG Mobile just as much as you do. 🙂

View post
I understand it you r the only company give so much in this price u r awesome please keep add next update slow charging and work on how to get india mobiles 90fps in pubg mobile those who dont get it use hex editor to cheat 90fps i dont get ban im using it

mahroof
Star II
Osmak

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117512#Comment_117512

Yes u bought the device we know.. doesn't mean asus will slave for you...as they said it's pubg Dev's fault who are too lazy to enable 90fps so why you blaming asus? LOL...

Play other games if pubg Dev's don't fullfill your demands...stop crying to asus..120 fps works in Rayman legends, shadowgun, grow up....pubg sucks

View post
As far as I know pubg is a "game" and rog 2 is a "gaming phone". So it should be able to run it at 90 fps. If not it doesn't even quality as a gaming phone. And I bet either you don't have rog 2 or you don't play pubg. If you did you would never say that. And why butting in others business. Lol.. did anyone ask for your opinion? The reason why OnePlus is so successful is because they care about their customers, they listen to what their customers has to say through forums like this. If not for sharing concerns ,complaints and solutions, what's the point of even having a forum 😂😂 you better grow up kiddo

rsrachitsingh02
Star II
Heyy heey guys let us just email n tweet pubgm for 90 fps support if we mass email n tweet them there is a hole they will listen to us.
Becoz we all know asus can't even give us a bug free update what else they can doo we only have to take the initiative n contact pubg corp.
Plz guys take 5min from ur precious time n contact pubgm....🙏

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
rsrachitsingh02

Heyy heey guys let us just email n tweet pubgm for 90 fps support if we mass email n tweet them there is a hole they will listen to us.

Becoz we all know asus can't even give us a bug free update what else they can doo we only have to take the initiative n contact pubg corp.

Plz guys take 5min from ur precious time n contact pubgm....🙏

View post
Hey there , I'm in
We all should use same subject line and matter , as different mails may confuse them just a suggestion , let me knw if there is a better idea .
Thankyou

oldylie
Star I
Same here bro .. rog phone 2 90 fps 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓