This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 auto shutdown while playing pubg

sidd_up43
Star III
My asus phone 2 is auto restarting 5 to 6 times in a raw while playing pubg . While i dont have any issue while using any other app
Kindly help asap
26 REPLIES 26

sidd_up43
Star III
adrian.limindra

Just got fota update, so far so good,

Temperature is better,

No more frame drop when playing pubg,

Nice update

View post
After the updating it today it became worse .. I don't know what the hell asus is doing .. they can't fix it very shameful to have this phone can't use it in public now

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sidd.up43

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117491#Comment_117491

After the updating it today it became worse .. I don't know what the hell asus is doing .. they can't fix it very shameful to have this phone can't use it in public now

View post
Are you getting constant high CPU usage and also temperature is high?
If so, I would give this posts a trawl through to see which one works best for you:
jasonwch

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

As many posted on the forum. I and everyone have similar issue. (This is already upgraded for whole night and a full charge)

1. CPU also peak at 2.84/2.96 as from Armoury Crate even didn't do anything
  2. Temperature goes high
  3. Battery drain quickly
  4. "Android System" also taking all battery usage from Battery page

What I observed:

1. From running processes, "Google Play Service" always show up, which not the case in old firmware

What I've tried to fix:

1. Wipe data (all data not just cache) for Google Play service and Armoury Crate. After cleaned, seems the CPU back to 826Hz, but after I restart the device, it go back to 2.84/2.96 all the time

There may be something wrong on this?

High temperature / CPU usage / battery drain on 2009.47
Only temporary until Google manages to fix Play Services and Play Store. If you need help, just ask in that post.

sidd_up43
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/117598#Comment_117598

Are you getting constant high CPU usage and also temperature is high?

If so, I would give this posts a trawl through to see which one works best for you:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36275/high-temperature-cpu-usage-battery-drain-on-2009-47

Only temporary until Google manages to fix Play Services and Play Store. If you need help, just ask in that post.

View post
Still not sure if it can help but will try definitely also do you have any other recommendations

sidd_up43
Star III
Nothing is working still my system is powering off like anything

sidd_up43
Star III
I am so much frustrated now I can't play game for even 30 min continuously .. its s better I should file complaint in consumer court as this is global issue and asus is not even bothered to fix it .. asus don't even care about its customers wasting such amount of money to get garbage is seriously pointless ... If anyone else have same issue I will recommend to file a case in consumer court against asus regarding this bad quality product ... Gaming phone which is not capable of running even single same without restart. ..... Everyone please file case against asus as they are not going to fix it