Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems #battery drain

asaniket03
Rising Star I
After new update .47 battery drains like anything
Even android system taking too much of battery in my case it's uses around 26%🤐
Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems
We need solutions for one problem and asus dev gives us new 2 problem by this system update.
Asus I request u first u upgrade ur dev. Thn push update with some sense every time when new updates comes tht comes with new problem and previous problem also be their.
@Anders_ASUS
@ARP_ASUS
@Gustav_ASUS

15 REPLIES 15

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
disable google play

Swaraj
Rising Star II
asaniket03

screenshot-20200925-014153436.jpg

After new update .47 battery drains like anything

Even android system taking too much of battery in my case it's uses around 26%🤐

Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems

We need solutions for one problem and asus dev gives us new 2 problem by this system update.

Asus I request u first u upgrade ur dev. Thn push update with some sense every time when new updates comes tht comes with new problem and previous problem also be their.

@Anders_ASUS

@ARP_ASUS

@Gustav_ASUS

Y asus push update to solve problems or to add problems #battery drain
Hah true, also @CH_ASUS can u confirm if the next emergency fota is coming out on next month with fix for cpu spike issue or not?
If not then tell us way to force switch partition so that i can use previous version of FW or I'll be downgrading it to a9 soon.
Devs did good job on fixing airtrigger prob n customizing Armoury crate but at what cost?
I just want a10 to be as stable as a9 n possibly make a10 bugless
We don't need a11 or any other features, just try stabilizing OS n fixing all the existing bugs first n later on u can decide if u want to give us additional features or not bcuz m so tired with everything
All i want is bugless n stable OS with no issues.
Kindly forward my msg to devs and try requesting this from ur sides too mods.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi asaniket03,
We are looking into it and for the majority it seems to be issue with Google Play (not Asus).

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

We are looking into it and for the majority it seems to be issue with Google Play (not Asus).

View post
Wow great before update there is no such issue but after update it starts and now my device is heating like hell y asus if u not sure about update pls don't push such bad update now we know tht we have to wait another 2months for next update.