This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 10 TO 9 DOWNGRADE

Not applicable
To those willing to downgrade from android 10 to 9 because you are just tired of asus playing jokes on us, you are at the right post!
so to downgrade from current buggy android 10, you must backup your data because if you downgrade all your data will be lost, so be aware of this.
now that you have backed up your data, you must go to this link
For Global users (WW):
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS660KL/UL-ASUS_I001_1-ASUS-18.0631.2001.64-1.1.92-user.z...
For China/Tencent ROM users (CN):
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS660KL/UL-ASUS_I001_1-CN-18.0631.1910.63-1.1.252-user.zi...

After downloading the zip, you must move your zipfile to the root of your storage device which means it should not be inside any folder. After that just restart your device and after restart it will detect update. click on the notification and it will start this update, after update click reboot and let it finish the update, it will take sometime to boot up on logo since you just downloaded new firmware. After this you device will be on android 9 and you will need to setup your device again.

Hopefully this helped!
41 REPLIES 41

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
This will really help the people who were looking for how to downgrade to A9.
I am on .27 A10 without any issues. The new .47 update just showed up today. Looking at high frequency issue I should skip this update untill they fix it.

Not applicable
SoumyaRS

This will really help the people who were looking for how to downgrade to A9.

I am on .27 A10 without any issues. The new .47 update just showed up today. Looking at high frequency issue I should skip this update untill they fix it.

View post
Thats a good call. Dont update, i forgot to mention that after downgrading you can update to A10 version .27 too or A10 First version whatever you want. 😄

amansh1004
Rising Star I
@Akash Gupta will downgrading help in phone getting switch off while charging problem 😕
Seriously why asus is in mobile market if they can't provide better services for high range phones..2nd time I have made a mistake of giving a shot to asus again

Not applicable
amansh1004

@Akash Gupta will downgrading help in phone getting switch off while charging problem 😕

Seriously why asus is in mobile market if they can't provide better services for high range phones..2nd time I have made a mistake of giving a shot to asus again

View post
Yes, shut down problem is solved for me after downgrade. I can now use dual 4g without and shut downs. My phone is been up for 12 hours now without issues!