zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB601KL
Firmware Version: WW-16.2017.2009.087
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Asus Can You Tell Me You Are Optimising Our Max Pro M1 System Or Making Them Garbage.

Asus Can You Tell Me Without Bug Why You Not Give Us Update. Each And Every Update There Is Bug.
Screen Usage 1 Mint Battery Down 100 To 89%
Again Battery Draining Issue.
screenshot-20200924-083024.png
I Did All Kind Of Battery Optimization Process Like,
Battery Down To 0 Then Charge Full To 100
Factory Data Hard Reset.
You Are Buggy Company I future I never Purchase Any Asus Device Because I know You Have IN SEARCH OF NEW BUGS I am Definitely Right
You also not solve my screen issue also till now I send Video Also in my previous Conversation About That Bug.
All members please request to you never Purchase this Bug( @Asus ) Company Device
8 REPLIES 8

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Victor01_ASUS

Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

View post
Van you book bus for me to reach service center. How many times I have to go service center each and every update you say me to go service. Transfer Money to my bank then i go to service center.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
Solve this Bug Not Showing FM Radio Icon In App Info And In this See Screenshot And Solve this issue
screenshot-20200925-232153.png
screenshot-20200925-232211.png
In each and every update there is bug why without bug you not give update to us CHANGE YOU DEVELOPER TEAM for Stable Update.

zamakiyakishan
Rising Star II
screenshot-20200926-105336.png
Solve network not showing bug also here what are you doing I think sleeping