This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification panel

prashanth
Rising Star II
 when i swipe once for notification panel not able to change option like going from ringer to vibrate in one click( it doesnt respond) have to try two to three times and then theres auto rotate problem
Have to restart everytime to set it right again.look into the issue

5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Are you saying that the quick button for vibrate mode in the quick setting menu is not working unless you press it 2-3 times? Is it possible for you to capture this with the built in screen recorder and post it here? Are you on the latest FW?
I just emailed our developers to hear what the latest status is regarding auto rotate.

pragam21
Star III
I'm also facing the same issue... Its really frustrating because every time I need to close the notification panel and then open it agin to make it work. 

prashanth
Rising Star II
It doesnt doesnt everytime but I'll capture it next time i see it

prashanth
Rising Star II
Are you saying that the quick button four vibrate mode in the quick setting menu is not working unless you press it 2-3 times? Is it possible for you to capture this with the built in screen recorder and post it here? Are you on the latest FW?
I just emailed our developers to hear what the latest status is regarding auto rotate.
I wanted to screen record when the issue came but as soon as i drag down notification panel to look for screen recorder it works