jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey i have 2 questions i use Huawei 40w Supercharger Will ny charge speed increase with hypercharger on tog 2 and Will my screen on time increase with optiflex off
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
CatCanister

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115060#Comment_115060

Dude do you have any idea what you are taking about?

Using charger with speeds higher than supported charging rates won't "burn or fry" anything. They just resort to lower speeds. LMAO you are to scare him or what?

I charge my Moto G8 Power with Asus 30w charger. G8 peaks at 15w. Nothing bad happens or happened.

Please speak only when you know. 😂😂😅😅😂

View post
If your phone is under warranty, then it is recommended to stay within the range. Otherwise, it would definately void your warranty if it does happen. That's where I am coming from. Stay safe rather than being sorry.
At the end of day, it's the OP's decision.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jfkeiuxje

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hey i have 2 questions i use Huawei 40w Supercharger Will ny charge speed increase with hypercharger on tog 2 and Will my screen on time increase with optiflex off

Charge and battery
You ROG Phone II will most probably charge in 18W if you use that charger. Turning of Optiflex will probably not affect your battery life. It keeps commonly used apps in your RAM so that they will load faster. This is the main purpose with Optiflex. It might save some battery if you use an app that has already been loaded into the RAM but there are so many buts and ifs that I'd say that there's no noticeable difference in battery life no matter if you have it on or off.

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35976/charge-and-battery

You ROG Phone II will most probably charge in 18W if you use that charger. Turning of Optiflex will probably not affect your battery life. It keeps commonly used apps in your RAM so that they will load faster. This is the main purpose with Optiflex. It might save some battery if you use an app that has already been loaded into the RAM but there are so many buts and ifs that I'd say that there's no noticeable difference in battery life no matter if you have it on or off.

View post
is it better i buy 30w