Kautsar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB631KL
Firmware Version:097
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:when slide notified bar while using landscape
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My asus ZenFone max pro m2 facing bug with the notification bar, if you pull the notification bar twice while landscape and it will be like this:
img-20200924-wa0003.jpg

Before i updated my phone to 097 version the notification bar was normal like this:
img-20200924-wa0002.jpg

Please fix the bug and do our Android 10 for ZenFone max pro m1/m2 faster and add a fingerprint swipe gesture
15 REPLIES 15

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Kautsar
Thank you for your asking.
1. Despite the difference of interface design, is there any issue you have encounter while using the notification bar?
2. Can you elaborate more about the fingerprint swipe gesture?

Kautsar
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Kautsar

Thank you for your asking.

1. Despite the difference of interface design, is there any issue you have encounter while using the notification bar?

2. Can you elaborate more about the fingerprint swipe gesture?

View post
1.No, its just a difference interface but i like the old one because its easier to use
2.its just my suggestion to bring that feature so we can easily swipe the notification bar with fingerprint

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Kautsar
I just check on my MPM1/MPM2 with Android 9/Android 10, none of them has Fingerprint gesture. Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused. 

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Kautsar

I just check on my MPM1/MPM2 with Android 9/Android 10, none of them has Fingerprint gesture. Sorry for any inconvenience it may caused. 

View post
we want finger print gesture features in our device
this feature isn't present in our device
i have seen this feature in some device which runs on stock rom