This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why No New Update On Android 10 For Asus Max M2 (zb632kl) ???

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Why Asus Is Not Giving The New Android 10 Beta Or Stable For Asus Max M2 After .31 Update Which Was Released Back In May,2020 . No New Update On Android 10 From Last 3 or 4 Months , why ?
We , All Users Are Waiting Desperately Please Provide A Stable Update Or Beta With Bug Fixes .

20 REPLIES 20

Sudarshan
Star III
No android 10 update arrived Zb632kl Seriously whats going on!!!! . Asus must provide A10 stable security patches and speedy charging. Waiting for answer from respective team

Luvgya
Rising Star I
We Want New Android 10 Update With Bug Fixes . Asus Max Pro M1 Has Got 4 Updates With Bug Fixes And Max Pro M2 Also Got 3rd Beta Update but why asus max m2 users are still waiting for android 10 new update
Asus max m2 's 2nd beta has no bug fixes just a security patch update only . Why ????
Come on raise our questions to your higher authorities !!!!

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

Luvgya
Rising Star I
Victor01_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
Just copy pasting from last 6 or 7 months
What a customer support asus has ! Wow