Multiple bugs noted after .70 FOTA update
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name:
- Firmware Version:
- Rooted or not:
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
There are multiple bugs noted after updated .70 FOTA update
1. Notification light doesn't turn off even after reading or closing the notification. We need to lock the phone by pressing power button and unlock it to turn off notification light.
2. Battery stats are not accurate. I played pubg for 35 mins and amount of battery consumed was 7% but when I check the battery stats at the end of the day time remained the same but battery consumption was adjusted to 9%.
3. Battery stats were reset for some reason after turning off my mobile and on it again.
4. I am not sure this is because of FOTA update but volume of my mobile seems much low at 50-60% of volume.
5. System UI consumption of battery is almost 25% for me. Why is it using so much battery.
6. Power consumption during phone standby is more. It should be better optimised.