ericargarcia572
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 6 (ZS630KL) 
Firmware Version: Android 9.0 (Pie), ZenUI 6
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Random
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Recently, I got a used Asus 6 (ZS630KL) smartphone from my friend. It is running on Android 9.0 (Pie), ZenUI 6, and no any modifications or configurations. Everything is okay but the device makes a rattling sound when the camera makes on each rotation. This issue doesn't make any change to camera functionality. But annoying. how can I fix this?
4 REPLIES 4

Bhasky
Rising Star II

Try clearing cache from Motor Service (Enable System Apps from Settings)
also cache clean camera app.
Beyond this it sometime does the sound and we can't do anything about that
It's normal as this device comes with motorized mechanism and it tends to wear and tear over the time
Make sure you always keep the surrounding area of moving part Pristine !

*Note: Since module is magnetic it can easily attract 'Magnetic Sand' so be aware of the place where you keep your device must be dust free area, as it can enter easily get inside during camera flips

ericargarcia572
Star III
Thanks for information.. Mostly, I'm working outside and this Magnet sand issue could be the reason. BTW, I'll try all these methods to get a positive result

ericargarcia572
Star III
If "Magnetic sand" attracted, how can I fix it? Do I need to send the device to repair center or is there a something I could do myself?

Bhasky
Rising Star II
ericargarcia572

If "Magnetic sand" attracted, how can I fix it? Do I need to send the device to repair center or is there a something I could do myself?

View post
No brother, I'm just telling you to be aware of those facts, It's not like it will get inside, just keep the surrounding clean,
Also rattling sound as I said, unless flip works perfectly without any issues, (precise angle) you need not to be worried .
Don't get this to repair or even don't try yourself to open camera module unless it's really malfunctioning , just if you are annoyed with it's sound, no please