This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEPRESSING UPDATE

Not applicable
Most depressing thing about latest update is that it shows how much asus cares for rog 2 users. It only showed how money hungry asus is and they give no F for their users issues or beta features. Firstly, no updates on whether they are going to fix screen recorder delay, secondly no fixes for crashing and shut down issues. Thirdly, no new features were added, infact it still says (BETA) infront of the damn sliding gesture of the air trigger.

BOYCOTT ASUS, THEY ARE JUST MONEY HUNGRY. LIKE SO ASUS CAN SEE!
24 REPLIES 24

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/116802#Comment_116802

Kindly report bugs they will soon fix em 😂

View post
Sure hahaha ludo is another famous game just like pokemon go so they will fix it asap xD
Btw when i skipped signing in option in Armoury crate > connect, i was able to read feeds n etc but when i tapped to see comments section Armoury crate started terminating itself n later a msg appeared saying armory crate has stopped working

79pazi
Star I
Still no gesture navigation for 3rd party launcers

Osmak
Star III
I play Pokemon go to keep me relaxed in these covid 19 times and this update is much appreciated ...It fixed my auto shut-down issue ..I am happy with update...kindly read rog 2 user manual of you have no idea about gaming phones

Not applicable
Osmak

I play Pokemon go to keep me relaxed in these covid 19 times and this update is much appreciated ...It fixed my auto shut-down issue ..I am happy with update...kindly read rog 2 user manual of you have no idea about gaming phones

View post
Hi asus fanboy. I was expecting you here. Hopefully you will live your peacecul life with awesome phone of yours.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
79pazi

Still no gesture navigation for 3rd party launcers

View post
That'll arrive with android 11 (zen ui 7)
* Zenfone 6 got it too in their A11 beta