cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg mobile erangle 2.0 update 90 fps

ayan_dutta93
Star III
Dear team Asus,
Why is 90 fps not supported in my Asus Rog phone 2 when my screen display frame rate is at 120 fps.
Pubg has officially released 90fps for new update and I am still stuck in smooth and extreme setting.
Please update
109 REPLIES 109

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
daddycastiel88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/112855#Comment_112855

Speechless... Mostly people's bought rog 2 because we trusted ASUS ROG 2 100% can use 90 FPS on PUBG MOBILE but in the end we all frustrated. Hope Team Asus do discussion with top management ASUS to find a solution of this case as soon as possible. The ROG 2 price is a not cheap like other phone brand's. Pls, pls & pls don't make us more disappointed. This few weeks we keep still waiting a good news about 90 FPS PUBG MOBILE play on ROG PHONE 2 GLOBAL VERSION.

View post
I can relate bro , but there is no point in wasting your time here . Things are never gonna change neither they had untill now , I 've seen hell lots of bugs posted in this community major ones by @Akash Gupta and many more I'm sorry couldn't add you all, several times but the update we receive is all about enabling of VoLTE somewhere we've never heard of or somethings we jst dnt care . So far I've learned this - if you want to fix everything go for rog 3 that's the end of all the problems . I've seen some people defending that corona made it difficult to fix issues , but while bringing rog 3 that too in less than a year was not a problem . So keep it chill and atleast you know where you have invested this time so better luck next time 😊. For me I dnt have any major problems so far I'm really happy with my Rog 2 but there are somethings/features suggested by many of us should be there.

daddycastiel88
Star II
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114274#Comment_114274

I can relate bro , but there is no point in wasting your time here . Things are never gonna change neither they had untill now , I 've seen hell lots of bugs posted in this community major ones by @Akash Gupta and many more I'm sorry couldn't add you all, several times but the update we receive is all about enabling of VoLTE somewhere we've never heard of or somethings we jst dnt care . So far I've learned this - if you want to fix everything go for rog 3 that's the end of all the problems . I've seen some people defending that corona made it difficult to fix issues , but while bringing rog 3 that too in less than a year was not a problem . So keep it chill and atleast you know where you have invested this time so better luck next time 😊. For me I dnt have any major problems so far I'm really happy with my Rog 2 but there are somethings/features suggested by many of us should be there.

View post
Yeah bro true. But I'm still hope & waiting Asus team to figure up on this issue till end of this month. Once their not give us any good news then i will decide for myself. One more thing, im not spend my money to Asus phone brand or support again afterward if their do not know how to solve this problem. I rather trade in my rog 2 to other brands. Me & some Rog user's will turn to Black Shark 3S for PUBG since their related & developed with Tencent Games. Heard not much negative comment from others side.

nasrmhan
Star I
Any news on when we getting 90fps on pubg or still same issue?

EvaNyx
Star III
Fortunately No 90fps. Just updated my phone and checked for any changes. But not fixed it...... Better move to other brands. Asus won't care about users........ Most smartphones already got 90fps. But on a gaming phone didn't........ Others asking that is it really a gaming phone or not.coz their mid range phones also got 90fps....... And they are making fun of me. Why spend this much penny for buy this one. They suggested me to go for OnePlus. But I decided to buy this Rog. It was a completely wrong decision I made.

Metzinger
Star I
Hi guys and ladies, really frustrated that we were the only ones who were left without 90fps... I think it's not an accident that rog2 is not supported and rog3 is supported. Probably it should make is buy the new one. It's really astonishing that oneplus manages to have this feature exclusively already in August in co-op with pubg, and rog doesn't even manage to get it end of Sept.... Very very poor performance from mobile game department of rog