This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

mammenj
Star III
Even with the latest update, call issue still exists and extremely dissatisfied with this phone. Please fix ASAP.
Anyone check with earphones?

manojsingh2904
Star II
Hopefully earpiece is installed in Camera module. There is one small hole in Camera module. Which is probably for earpiece If you flip your camera you can see that hole. Also if you talk by flipping  your mobile and by putting ear on camera you will hear louder and clearer voice.  
It's not about loudness. It's about the clarity. The person at other end hears your voice clearly but when he/she speaks and speaks in a quite environment and not crowded place, their is some inherant noise in the earpiece of this phone while at the same time you plug in your earphones or headphones or Bluetooth headsets, the noise is gone!!
This should be fixed. If this is hardware problem then a lots of people are screwed including me.
Agreed. I think replacement of earpiece with better one is the only solution. By software it seems impossible. Asus must recall all 6Z phone and rectify this issue.

So very disappointing. Just a couple of days and my excitement died. Clearly a design flaw. Thinking of returning it.

subhrajit1986
Star III
So very disappointing. Just a couple of days and my excitement died. Clearly a design flaw. Thinking of returning it.
Best of luck with that!!!

I don't think I will be buying any phone of Asus in the future. I will get over my misadventure with ZenFone 6, but Asus will be the eventual loser for having performed product testing (voice clarity/volume) with hearing impaired people and not average Joe.

Best of luck with that!!!

I don't think I will be buying any phone of Asus in the future. I will get over my misadventure with ZenFone 6, but Asus will be the eventual loser for having performed product testing (voice clarity/volume) with hearing impaired people and not average Joe.
Yup, can't return, only replace :(, Asus should recall the phone !Or give the buyer a Bluetooth earpiece..