This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Model # ZS661KS-6A026WW version A or B ?

alienbloom
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A026WW
========================================
Hello can anyone confirm if ROG Phone 3 model # ZS661KS-6A026WW is version A with all the cellular bands built in, or is it version B with less bands? I understand this model says Republic of Gamers on the back of the phone instead of Tencent Games but I'm still unsure about the network support.
3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
alienbloom

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS661KS-6A026WW

========================================

Hello can anyone confirm if ROG Phone 3 model # ZS661KS-6A026WW is version A with all the cellular bands built in, or is it version B with less bands? I understand this model says Republic of Gamers on the back of the phone instead of Tencent Games but I'm still unsure about the network support.

Is Model # ZS661KS-6A026WW version A or B ?
This is the one with all the bands

alienbloom
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35931/is-model-zs661ks-6a026ww-version-a-or-b

This is the one with all the bands

View post
Hi Anders, thanks for letting me know. I was just curious though is there an official Asus website or some place that lists this model and the bands? I've only seen the model listed on Asus Hong Kong website but wasn't sure if it was completely accurate.

lee_ku_1996
Star I
As a US buyer will the above version A be supported by Asus if I buy from NewEgg? US hasn't had an official release unless I buy the global version from an import seller.
The North American Asus Facebook page has been really vague on the above question and would not answer directly to which version had what bands.
Last question I had was is there any hardware differences between the US release version expected sometime in the future and the Global Version A?