ZT-2617bc03
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 2008:70
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know if this is a concern of other users but for me the volume without the outdoor mode is too low and with it is too high. MKBHD also mentioned this in his review of the phone. I would really like to see a more balanced volume curve so it's more usable. If you people are using any third-party apps to control this, please let me know.
3 REPLIES 3

MV
Rising Star II
mvgt.gautam@gmail.com

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 2008:70
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

I don't if this is a concern of other users but for me the volume without the outdoor mode is too low and with it is too high. MKBHD also mentioned this in his review of the phone. I would really like to see a more balanced volume curve so it's more usable. If you people are using any third-party apps to control this, please let me know.

Sound Curve with Outdoor Mode
+1 volume levels are inconsistent. 0 to 60% sounds very low. Then suddenly after 80% it's too loud.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
mvgt.gautam@gmail.com

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 2008:70
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I don't if this is a concern of other users but for me the volume without the outdoor mode is too low and with it is too high. MKBHD also mentioned this in his review of the phone. I would really like to see a more balanced volume curve so it's more usable. If you people are using any third-party apps to control this, please let me know.

Sound Curve with Outdoor Mode
Yes we neee more balanced sound from 0 to 100%
Even when we increase volume to outdoor more levels then the effects also changes like baas and all which are comparatively very low when volume level is below outdoor mode level
Sound need to balanced in both matters= volume difference and effect difference between normal and outdoor more

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey,
Thanks for reporting.
We will look into it.