Battery or AC: ADP-180UB B
Model: FX505DU-BQ038
Frequency of occurrence: 1-2 times per day
Reset OS: YES
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
Hi everyone!
As the title says, my 6 months old pc has this issue that it's randomly (while gaming or watching videos on youtube etc.) stuttering. In games, the display stuttering for 1-2 seconds and sound at that moment becomes like a slow motion audio. Same thing happens while watching videos. Also, when I'm only reading on websites, sometimes I can see that my mouse cursor moves slowly,like low fps, so it's not happening only while gaming or watching videos.
BIOS VERSION: 310
Both Asus's and AMD-Nvidia 's display drivers have tested. Problem still occurs.
16gb single channel RAM tested with Memtest86, no errors.
Temperatures seem OK, as I mentioned problem doesn't only occur at heavy load. So, I don't think it's an overheating issue.
I started to suspect about my ac adapter, can it cause a problem like this? What are your opinions and suggestions?
Thank you.
16 REPLIES 16

yusufoozturk
Star II
My problem was related to cooling and I still have those stuttering veeery rarely because of the poor cooling design. Your problem looks different, it may not be the cooling and the reasons could be driver or hardware issue. I suggest you to send it to technical service with your proving videos. If you didn't try, format the pc and reinstall the windows from original iso and use the drivers at Tuf A15's drivers webpage.
Update your BIOS if you haven't done it yet. For the integrated and nvidia gpu, use the Amd and Nvidia's latest drivers from their own site. Also update the chipset driver from Amd's own site. The rest is gonna be installed from the A15's own drivers page. Lastly, check the driver versions that you've installed and be sure windows update is not changing your drivers. That's all that I can suggest.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
yusufoozturk

My problem was related to cooling and I still have those stuttering veeery rarely because of the poor cooling design. Your problem looks different, it may not be the cooling and the reasons could be driver or hardware issue. I suggest you to send it to technical service with your proving videos. If you didn't try, format the pc and reinstall the windows from original iso and use the drivers at Tuf A15's drivers webpage.

Update your BIOS if you haven't done it yet. For the integrated and nvidia gpu, use the Amd and Nvidia's latest drivers from their own site. Also update the chipset driver from Amd's own site. The rest is gonna be installed from the A15's own drivers page. Lastly, check the driver versions that you've installed and be sure windows update is not changing your drivers. That's all that I can suggest.

View post
coo;ling problems related to spinning fan , dusts are occupied in vents paths , also heatsink fans are not working properly
thermal paste on the heatsink or om CPU and GPU is expired, So go to nearest asus center ,tell the service person to clean the motherboard and the parts fully , apply full good heatsink and good thermal paste