fitrizack
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max M2 4/32 Variant
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
What happen to the Android 10 update? The last beta is almost 5 month ago, there aren't any news or update regarding the Android 10 at all, not even new beta.
I've been loyal to Asus for a long time but the updates are becoming worse everytime and I've been thinking to change brand.
I still have my old Zenfone that have been abandoned and left with buggy firmware, are you gonna make the same thing to this M1/M2 model too? Other company have smooth updates on their budget/midrange phones.
I don't know how long I will have to wait but our patient grow thin everyday. Please Asus, make the last Android 10 update for M1/M2 for us, show that you care for your customer.
3 REPLIES 3

Vikhyat
Star III
I am also waiting for the Android 10 update. Will Asus be so kind to let us know when can we expect the stable update?

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
Only beta version for fun, I don’t think they will provide stable

fitrizack
Star I
Deannnnn

Only beta version for fun, I don’t think they will provide stable

View post
Well, they have to provide stable version unless they really want to hurt their business. I see a lot of the same question ask, they also replied to most of it with good promise. Time will tell.