dtrapero
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When I activate slow charging option in setting and connect the phone to the 30W charger, it still shows "hyper charge" in the bottom part. But if I use the 12W charger from my iPad mini, it shows only "charging", and if I use a 20W charger ir shows "fast charging". This means the option is broken and it is not really charging at 10W with the 30W charger.
bb.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
dtrapero

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2008.70
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When I activate slow charging option in setting and connect the phone to the 30W charger, it still shows "hyper charge" in the bottom part. But if I use the 12W charger from my iPad mini, it shows only "charging", and if I use a 20W charger ir shows "fast charging". This means the option is broken and it is not really charging at 10W with the 30W charger.

bb.jpg

Slow charging broken
@dtrapero bro this is just the word they use to let us know that we are using companies original charger because other than companies charger no other charger will say hypercharge
But trust me when the slow charging is activated , the phone will charge slowly with much less heat even when showing hypercharge
I used slow charging at 80%limit most of the times
No need to worry its working perfectly as it should be😄😁

Craven
Rising Star II
Yeah I did notice less heat was being generated while Slow charging was on but the time it took to fully charge was still no different than having hypercharge enabled. And yeah, hypercharge was also indicated at the bottom regardless of what mode i have it on.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Craven

Yeah I did notice less heat was being generated while Slow charging was on but the time it took to fully charge was still no different than having hypercharge enabled. And yeah, hypercharge was also indicated at the bottom regardless of what mode i have it on.

View post
I will send you a PM with instructions on how to log your device so we can find out why it's not slow charging when it should

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Do people know what's the time to slow charge, say from 20 to 80%?
Can't tell if mine is working or not